How do I order my Repeat Prescription?
Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- Online – Using our prescription requests triage.
- Using our online services: SystmOnline Login (tpp-uk.com)
- The NHS app: www.nhs.uk/nhs-app
- Over the phone – NHS Medicines Order Line (MOL) on 0115 855 0260 08:00-16:00 Monday to Friday
- By post – You may post your request to us. If you wish us to post your prescription back to you please ensure you enclose a stamped addressed envelope. Please allow extra time for postal services delays.
- By written request – For regular repeat medication there is an attached sheet with the prescription showing a list of your medication. To re-order an item, please hand the list in at reception, post it into the collection box within the entrance hall of the surgery or post through the letter box if the surgery is closed. Please allow 2 working days for the prescription to be processed.
Please allow 2 working days, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for your request to be processed. Any problems please telephone the surgery.
View the cost of prescriptions via the website NHS UK: How much is the NHS prescription charge?
You can also find out if you are entitled to free prescriptions by visiting the website NHS UK: Am I entitled to free prescriptions?